You are now welcome to attend classes from your own home via an online service called Zoom. All you will need is a computer with internet access, and some space in front of it. For djembe classes you will need a drum or at least a surface on which you can practise. We are able to hire out djembes for $5/day.
All classes except dundun dance and Lou’s Saturday class will be set up for home access.
If you would like to attend djembe or dance classes via Zoom, this is what you will need to do:
- Pay in advance online (see below)
- Contact Mitzi to find out the ID code for the specific class you would like to attend (text 0439334197 or via Messenger)
- 15 minutes before the regular class time Go to Zoom website
- Click on ‘Join a meeting’
- Enter ID code – you’re in!